Friday, December 12, 2008

habits

I've gotten into some good, interesting, and absolutely hilarious habits herd at BYU, and I thought my fans would like to hear about them, so I will relate them.

First of all, I've got myself into the habit of yelling at the referees when they make questionable or just downright terrible calls. But, as I have been a referee several times in my life to make a little extra money, I don't boo the way everyone else does. I let them finish their tirade of unhappy boos and then I will yell at the top of my voice, " I strongly disagree!" i figure that if it was me making the call, I wouldn't want to be chastised in a harsh way, by thousands of angry fans, so I made that change.

My favorite habit I've developed over time has to do with my favorite subject in school- girls. For those who don't know, I've met approximately 100 new women here at BYU through various means, and I have a really hard time remembering all of their names. Nevertheless, they can all seem to remember me, partly because of my good looks,partly because of the habit I've gotten into. When I see girls hugging any of my friends,I feel discriminated against. lnstead of continuing to feel this way, I tell them not to be so biased, and move in for my hug. Oftentimes, I will not even know this girl before I hug her, but it doesn't bother me in the least. I will never deny any girl a hug based on a minor detail such as that. It is certainly an ineresting, freakin' awesome habit.

1 comment:

Monique said...

No habits like "studying every morning" or "holding doors for the elderly?" Or are those OLD habits? :)